The main function of the Trainer Coordinator - Technical Marketing Transfer knowledge position is to drive Grundfos organization-wide knowledge sharing, so that the organization’s technical know-how, innovation and business models are shared internally and externally with clients, partners and key stakeholders.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-starter person with entrepreneurial spirit to join the Adriatic Marketing team for a full time job based in Milan (covering Italy and Greece).
In this position, you will be a key contributor of the technical and business knowledge sharing about Grundfos products, applications and tools available.
Your main challenge will be to develop and execute a knowledge transfer plan that ensures our customers and users are provided with the necessary information about our products and applications, that they know what are the values in choosing Grundfos solutions and how to interact with Grundfos through all channels and platforms available.
You will directly report to the Marketing Manager in Adriatic cluster; you will work in close cooperation with the local marketing colleagues as well as regional Product Managers and application specialists.
Your main assignments/projects will include:
- Select and adapt the available content to the targeted stakeholders. Complement with locally created content when there is no global one available
- Create a multichannel transfer knowledge plan
- Awareness/ Promotion/Communication of the available content
- Activate virtual opportunities
- Animate the digital touchpoint
- Build the presence on the main external platform
- Being part of the local professionals hub
- Activate and coordinate the internal expert network
- Develop and execute, with the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the training plan for the different groups of customers including face-to-face trainings, webinars and activate content in Grundfos Italy/Greece website and customer platforms
- Be the responsible of Grundfos Academy model
- Be 360° owner of all practicalities to organize the trainings (external and internal) with the support of the local Marketing team
- Support feedback process by updating and producing reports, pulling scores and recommend improvements through the entire organization
- Manage participant databases in CRM with support from the Sales & Marketing teams
- Drive directly the Building Service training modules focus on how best to apply technology for the different applications
- Participate in the budget preparation; follow up cost vs budget in your area of responsibility.
- Interact with Group Technical Marketing
- Participate in internal and external experts forums
- Represent Adriatic cluster and SWE in the Region and Group when needed
Reinforce the partnership with targeted stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with technical writing and procedures/process documentation
- Experience writing content for learning and development purposes, including participant and leader materials
- Experience using and managing content in a knowledgebase system
- Ability to think and act independently managing the project with minimal supervision
- High level of organizational and planning skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and remain flexible
- Strong customer centric mind-set
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Ability to problem solve and clearly communicate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (both written and verbally), with a strong ability to interface with all levels across the organization
- Proven training skills at the highest level
- Ability to understand and achieve personal (and if applicable team) targets set forth and deliver results
- Knowledge on hydraulic applications for buildings or ability to learn about them in short time
- Engineering degree or equivalent advanced experience
- Fluent in Italian and English (Greek a plus)
- Strong computer literacy (Office package, Microsoft applications, SharePoint, WordPress, digital editing tools...)
- 2-5 years of experience in a Marketing/Technical role or Product Management in a client-facing role
This job description is not exhaustive and cannot be considered exhaustive but is a description of the main tasks of the position