We are looking for a driven, independent and enthusiastic person interested in joining the Italian team of a major multinational pump company: GRUNDFOS POMPE ITALIA.
The selected person will take responsibility for three areas of activity:
1. Safety, becoming the Responsible of the Prevention and Protection Service (RSPP – Responsabile del Servizio di Prevenzione e Protezione), according to Italian legislative Decree nr. 81/2008
2. Quality, maintaining and upgrading the ISO certifications of Grundfos Pompe Italia (ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – ISO 45001). More broadly, the person will be in charge of fostering a culture of continuous improvement in the organization and supporting efforts towards the search for business excellence
3. Facility management, overseeing the building of Grundfos Pompe Italia headquarter, assuring ordinary and extraordinary maintenance and decreasing environmental footprint over time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to implement the principles and practices of safety/health including industrial hygiene and environmental protection programs. Full compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certifications and the Italian regulations.
- Knowledge of DM 174 (drinkable water)
- Implement the maintenance programs of all equipment, systems, tools and revamping of facilities
- Ability to provide employees safety courses using multiple delivery methods
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written to individuals and groups.
- Ability to conduct a root cause analysis and interact effectively with individuals in a wide range of situations, circumstances and setting as well as the ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce to achieve the HSE and Maintenance targets.
- Product non-compliance management (8D, Ishikawa diagram, etc)
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate technical documents such as HSE procedures and dispositions, risk assessments, etc. to workers, to visitors and other personnel.
- Ability to operate a computer effectively (MS Office), SAP and other software effectively to manage planning activities, big data and information.
- Lead development of new business processes as well as maintain existing ones
- Participate in process improvement projects
- Ensure the building presents a safe and comfortable work environment for all employees
- Identify opportunities for improved energy efficiency, reduced water consumption and environmental footprint
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge in the areas of Safety, Quality and Building ensuring compliance to law and best practices
- University degree in Engineering;
- All the necessary professional certifications needed to be nominated Health & Safety Manager
(RSPP – Responsabile del Servizio di Prevenzione e Protezione)
- Qualification as safety trainer according to the Italian Law
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communications skills, team-working capability;
- Ability to work following objectives/timelines and deadlines;
- Ability to resist to pressure and stress;
-Very good computer literacy (Office, SAP);
-Fluency in Italian and English.
It is Grundfos policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age.